Leading intercultural and virtual teams
Multicultural teams (gender, nationalities, demography, and religion) are the new normality in everyday professional life. Diversity has many advantages as well as pitfalls. Therefore, every executive should have a considerable amount of intercultural as well as technical/methodological competencies.
• Intercultural awareness and communication
• International, virtual team management
• Emotional competence and empathy
• National or demographic imprints
• Management and promotion of language skills
• Working in different time zones and time management
• Dealing with uncertainty
Only the willingness to master unfamiliar situations, to reach international goals and to get to know and manage multicultural people leads to team success.
In a 2-day workshop, seminar and / or individual coaching you will work on your tasks and challenges.